Wed March 4: Full club practice (except not USA). Skate
- Special waxing demo during practice: “How to prepare your skis for summer storage” by Chris Li. With a title like that, how can you miss it?
Thurs. March 5: Scandinavia practice and EMBK/CSU Ski-up night. Skate.
- Ski-up night is our annual event with CSU to provide more information to skiers considering CSU and their parents. This is for skiers eligible for CSU next year, that is, 14 years old by 12/31/2020. It is open to all age-eligible EMBK skiers and parents, no commitments – just an opportunity to learn more. Schedule:
- 6:30 (prompt) EMBK skiers meet on snow and join CSU for the remainder of their practice
- 6:35 Parents meet for short presentation by CSU coach(es) and Q&A. In addition to CSU coaches there will be parents who have had skiers transition from EMBK to CSU present to answer questions.
- 7:10: skiers come inside for pizza (parents get pizza too)
- 7:30 any remaining pizza gets eaten by EMBK skiers <13 years old
- Skiers ages <13 in Scandinavia will have regular country practice.
Sat. March 7, 8:30-10:00 am. Games day!