The ski track remains closed because the DCR has not processed the COVID management plan. FOLJMS had a constructive call today with DCR and we currently expect to be able to hold full regular club practices Sat and Sun next weekend, Dec 19-20. If you are not already a member of FOLJMS, please join (free) here.