Western Europe, Ontario, and USA-A: Looks like snow on Fairway 1 survived, just – but the loop is disconnected and Fairways 5&6 aren’t skiable. We will hold practice Sat morning 12/26 but please bring sneakers and warm clothes in case part of the practice is dry land – we might need to alternate countries on snow. We won’t know until sunrise. I’ll post more info if I have it by 7am otherwise we will convey plans on site. See you tomorrow morning! Skate technique.